[Michlib-l] Clinton-Macomb Public Library - Full-time Customer Care Manager and Digital Services Librarian opportunities

Larry Neal lneal at cmpl.org
Mon Oct 12 11:31:31 EDT 2020

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is looking forward to a bright post-pandemic future with the districtwide renewal of our millage, a new building opening next summer and a strategic realignment of our staffing structure. We are seeking high quality candidates with outstanding external and internal customer service skills to fill two new full-time positions:

  *   Customer Care Manager - Ensures the delivery of high-quality customer service at the Customer Care Desk and oversees the timely, efficient and accurate handling of library materials. Reports to the Head of Customer Care.

  *   Digital Services Librarian - Oversees the districtwide acquisition, integration, maintenance, troubleshooting, evaluation, and training related to the library's digital services including databases, digital platforms and digital content. Reports to the Head of Adult Services.

Information available at:  https://cmpl.org/employment/

--Larry Neal

Larry P. Neal, Library Director
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township,  MI 48038-2955  USA
(586) 226-5011    |   (586) 226-5008 - fax  |  lneal at cmpl.org<mailto:lneal at cmpl.org>

2020-23 American Library Association Executive Board member