[Michlib-l] Meeting Room Policies

Stephanie Daniels hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 04:08:05 EDT 2020

Dear Librarians,
We are trying to create a meeting room policy for our new library. If your library permits social parties, what are the charges for use? Is it only permitted during library hours? If it is a weekend social party are there additional charges for staff supervision?
I know due to COVID-19 most meeting rooms are not available, but I wanted to ask about library policies with regard to this type of gathering.
Regards,Stephanie DanielsDirectorHartford Public Library12 Church StreetHartford, MI 49057(269)621-3408