[Michlib-l] Author Presentation Recommendation

Katie Rothley krothley at lyon.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 13 13:25:02 EDT 2020

Dear Michlib-L,

We recently hosted retired journalist and first-time author Marney Rich Keenan and she was incredibly passionate, knowledgeable and engaging with our audience. She just published her book: "The Snow Killings: Inside the Oakland County Child Killer Investigation" which was a personal topic for many of our attendees. Marney and I had planned on an hour event as a whole, but we received so many questions that the event ended after just a little over an hour and half. I highly recommend engaging her as a virtual presenter.

I did assist and run her presentation from my computer while she talked, as this was her first one. She encouraged questions, looked forward to the interaction and really took the time with patience to answer every single one. Here is her contact information for anyone who is interested: "Marney Keenan" <marney at marneykeenan.com>

Katie

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian
Lyon Township Public Library