[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Tenure Track Medical Librarian (Web Services & Online Learning)

Stephanie Swanberg swanberg at oakland.edu
Mon Oct 19 10:21:27 EDT 2020

Good morning,

Apologies for any cross-postings!

We're still accepting applications for our librarian faculty position
opening!

The Medical Library at the Oakland University William Beaumont School of
Medicine (OUWB) in Rochester, Michigan, has an immediate opening for a
full-time, 12-month, tenure-track library faculty position at the assistant
professor level. The School of Medicine recognizes outstanding and
innovative librarianship, teaching, scholarship and service as the basis
for promotion and tenure. The successful candidate will be an innovative,
collaborative and service-oriented librarian expected to work with an
interdisciplinary team of master educators within the Department of
Foundational Medical Studies. One of this position's primary areas will be
to manage the library's website <https://medlib.oakland.edu/> in addition
to sharing reference/research consultations and online instruction with the
other medical librarians.

For more details and to submit an application:
https://jobs.oakland.edu/postings/19500

Please pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested in
applying!

Stephanie

--
Stephanie M. Swanberg, MSI, AHIP
Associate Professor, Information Literacy & eLearning Librarian

Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Library
100 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309
(248) 370-3776

swanberg at oakland.edu