[Michlib-l] RFID Security Gates - anyone using gates other than Bibliotheca or Envisionware?

Kay Schwartz kschwartz at fpl.info
Tue Oct 20 12:58:23 EDT 2020

Hi, All,

About to do an RFQ for RFID gates and self-checks for our renovated building. Anyone using a vendor other than Bibliotheca or Envisionware for this? Willing to have a conversation? You can email me off-line kschwartz at fpl.info<mailto:kschwartz at fpl.info>.

Basically just trying to find out whether we should include other vendors in our search. Thanks.

Kay

Kay Schwartz
Director of Library Services, Flint Public Library
1026 E. Kearsley St., Flint, MI 48503
Work: 810-249-2038
Mobile: 810-275-4642