[Michlib-l] Old Detroit Free Press and News up for grabs

Janelle Bishop jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Fri Oct 23 08:43:52 EDT 2020

Hey Everyone,
I had someone for our community donate two old newspapers to our library.
We can't use them and neither can our local historical society. Is there
anyone who would like them? I can send them in RIDES delivery...
They are the Detroit Free Press from Wednesday, April 1, 1981 and the
Detroit News from March 31, 1981 and seem to center around an assassination
attempt of President Reagon. They are yellowed and have fold marks in them
because it looks like they were stored in the original delivery bag folded
in thirds but otherwise are in good condition. I have attached a picture of
them below. Let me know if anyone wants them.
Thanks,
Janelle

Janelle (Martin) Bishop
Head of Fiction