[Michlib-l] Two full-time children's librarian positions - Clinton-Macomb PL

Larry Neal lneal at cmpl.org
Tue Oct 27 16:11:16 EDT 2020

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is looking forward to a bright post-pandemic future with the districtwide renewal of our millage, the new North Branch opening next summer and a strategic realignment of our staffing structure. We are seeking high quality candidates with outstanding external and internal customer service skills to fill two full-time positions, one due to an internal promotion and the other due to filling a position that had been frozen pending the results of the millage renewal.

Children's Services Librarian (two positions) - Provides professional library services to customers of all ages with a focus on children and their caregivers. Such services include reader's advisory, reference, programming, digital services troubleshooting and outreach. One position is based at the Main Library, the second at the North Branch, although both will be expected to be able to provide library service across the district as needed. Both people will report to the Head of Children's and Teen Services.

Information available at:  https://cmpl.org/employment/

Larry P. Neal, Library Director
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township,  MI 48038-2955  USA
(586) 226-5011    |   (586) 226-5008 - fax  |  lneal at cmpl.org<mailto:lneal at cmpl.org>

2020-23 American Library Association Executive Board member