[Michlib-l] MLA Conference Expo winner!

Kate Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Fri Oct 30 10:33:28 EDT 2020

Good morning everyone,

On behalf of the Michigan Library Cooperative Directors Association, I am
pleased to share that Kristina Costigan from the Springfield Township
Library is the winner of the MLA individual membership! Congratulations,
Kristina!  We will be in touch soon to work out the specific details with
you (:  Thank you to everyone who clicked through the virtual conference
bag drop and shared their feedback with the Michigan Library Cooperative
Directors Association. We truly appreciate hearing from you!

I don't know about you, but this conference and especially last night's
fantastic live streamed MLA Awards Event, was just the morale boost I
needed. Kudos to Debbie Mikula and the fantastic MLA Staff and the MLA
Conference Committee for pulling off a great virtual conference, and a
hearty congratulations to all of the honorees!

Stay safe,
kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director