[Michlib-l] Invitation to Register for a Virtual Genealogy Presentation on Using FamilySearch to Find Your Ancestor

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Sat Oct 31 12:47:04 EDT 2020

Dear Library Colleagues,
You, your family, friends, and community are invited to a Virtual Genealogy
Presentation via Zoom

*When: November 14, 2020 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)*
FamilySearch.org
<https://pinckneylibrary.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3d0ecbefbf672373bd6b6ece8&id=b85e05844d&e=4096c83941>
is
an extremely useful and extensive genealogy website, and anyone can use it
to find records and documents useful in their family history research.
We’ll take a closer look at the website, explore the free digital records
available, and the Family History Library’s catalog.

Register in advance:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUocu6ppzgoHtz1qJRSVUU5m31WCA_xbsV6
<https://pinckneylibrary.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3d0ecbefbf672373bd6b6ece8&id=40d3446546&e=4096c83941>

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting. Handouts for this presentation can
be found at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D0W-3Fp97l6GExXYJfU8srZjGlGPzD7I?usp=sharing
<https://pinckneylibrary.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3d0ecbefbf672373bd6b6ece8&id=7a24ed1e6d&e=4096c83941>

*NOTE: This presentation will be recorded and a link will be emailed to
registered attendees after November 14th.*

We hope you can join us for this free, virtual presentation. Please feel
free to share with others who might be interested in this topic.

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco
Library Director
----