[Michlib-l] Keyboard covers

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Tue Sep 1 17:31:17 EDT 2020

Hello, David!

We're using these hair-bonnet style covers (
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HYY2YHP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1).
We remove and spray them with disinfectant between patrons.  We ordered
several packages, so we have fresh ones waiting and only have to wipe down
the mice and chairs between patrons.  It's working out well for us.  We use
them for public access computers and any shared staff computers.

Best wishes to you and your team!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*