[Michlib-l] Workforce Development Strategies for Recovery and Resilience

Shannon White - Library of Michigan whites29 at michigan.gov
Wed Sep 2 09:02:11 EDT 2020

This is an InfoPeople opportunity that is free for all, but targeted for California libraries. I think the information would be useful for libraries located anywhere in the US. If you have questions about the webinar, please contact InfoPeople directly.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 @ 3pm Eastern
Workforce Development Strategies for Recovery and Resilience: A California Libraries Learn Webinar and Discussion
Hosted by Infopeople
Presented by: Ryan O'Grady

Register here: https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=932&reset=1

This webinar examines practical strategies that libraries across the country are using to support job seekers in the community. We will look at resources within libraries as well as partnerships to help support workforce resiliency. We will also examine tools for you to create a systematic plan for your library.

At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:

  *   Feel more confident in their ability to help job seekers in their community.
  *   Learn three examples of how other libraries nationwide are helping jobseekers address their needs through recovery.
  *   Consider the creation of a systematic action plan for workforce resiliency and the future of work.

This webinar will be of interest to: library staff and information organization professionals
For a complete description and to REGISTER NOW: https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=932&reset=1<https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Finfopeople.org%2Fcivicrm%2Fevent%2Finfo%3Fid%3D932%26reset%3D1&data=02%7C01%7Cwhites29%40michigan.gov%7Cd664c4b316d1453fba4908d84f3f4868%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C637346480504798382&sdata=oB84ylPBecKIaALCf5RTGMS5ZC3c3SQIdmadGVUR7ao%3D&reserved=0>

This project is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.

Shannon

Shannon White
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>