[Michlib-l] Accounting Software

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:19:57 EDT 2020

We aren't a district library, but our city uses BS&A.
We enter our payroll into the system as well as accounts payable and those
seem easy to use. The City is able to generate all kinds of reports for us,
and from what I gather they find it works well.

Also, there is a staff portal in which staff can access pay stubs and other
handy financial/personal information.

I don't know all the ins and outs of it, nor do I have any idea how much it
costs. But, it certainly seems to be a good system.
Andrea

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*