[Michlib-l] Free Library Leadership Webinars September 21

Betty Adams badams at inksterlibrary.org
Sat Sep 5 22:53:43 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Below is a direct copy & paste from someone I follow on LinkedIn (Pat
Wagner). They are hosting three free Library Leadership Webinars that may
be of interest to some on this listserv. She has given me permission to
share her post.

Free #Library
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=library&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6708071697393758208>
Leadership
Webinars: September 21, 2020

Over 27 years ago I had the opportunity to design and facilitate my first
library leadership institute. Several key models from the leadership
institutes emerged over the years and have become stand-alone
presentations. #library
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=library&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6708071697393758208>

1. Free Webinar: Everyday Library Leadership Series:
The Organizational Map: What's Different About Leadership September 21,
2020, 10:00 am MDT
https://lnkd.in/eu59kkm

How is leadership different from management, supervision, and professional
and technical work?

2. Free Webinar: Everyday Library Leadership Series:
Positive Influence: Earning Trust and Respect September 21, 2020, 12:00 pm
MDT
https://lnkd.in/eFCfAvm

Why is positive influence the most valuable tool that any leader can wield?

3. Free Webinar: Everyday Library Leadership Series:
Library Leadership Ethics
September 21, 2020, 2:00 pm MDT
https://lnkd.in/eqEHUa4

Four principles that set standards for making decisions and taking action
can earn trust and respect inside and outside the library.

--

-Betty Adams

Library Director
Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster, MI
badams at inksterlibrary.org

Main Coordinator
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Detroit
teamdolly at wayne.edu