[Michlib-l] WWII In Their Own Words Program

Trevor Van Valkenburg trevor.vanvalkenburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:14:44 EDT 2020

 Hello, all.

We just wanted to bring attention to the "Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own
Words" program we are hosting. Part one will take place on Tuesday
September 15th and part two on Wednesday September 16th. Both will kick off
at 6:30 p.m. via ZOOM. Larry will be showing interviews and clips of
infantryman Eugene Blial, focusing on his time in the Bataan Death March,
as well as the years he spent as a POW.

The access links for the events can be found on the Lenawee District
Library's website: Lenawee.lib.mi.us/calendar OR via Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/events/243703230017487/

Larry's programs are always well-received and great for history lovers of
all ages.

Please feel free to share with your patrons! We hope to see you there.