[Michlib-l] Program Display - we need your help We need your libraries library card

ML Tamarack Circulation info at tamaracklibrary.org
Tue Sep 15 19:14:57 EDT 2020

I am wondering if you can help me. I would like to collect library cards from all over the USA or even the world. I would like to make a Library card Christmas tree with them. I haven't worked out the details on how it will look 100 percent. I will share pictures when finished.
But would you be willing to share one of your library cards with us ?

If so please mail it to :
Tamarack District Library
832 S Lincoln
LAKEVIEW Mi 48850
Attn: Pam

The more cards we get the better!!

Thanks for the help. If you could message me if you are mailing one so I can keep track and give credit where credit is due.

Thank you for your assistance!!!
Pamela Feutz
Adult Services
Tamarack District Library
832 S Lincoln
Lakeview Mi 48850

[ https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/4864809?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature | Currently Reading ]
[ https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/4864809?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature ]
[ https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature |   ] [ https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature | Get your own email signature ]