[Michlib-l] Diversity Audit of Materials

April Stevenson astevenson at novilibrary.org
Thu Sep 17 15:05:39 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

     The Novi Public Library is looking into a diversity audit of our
materials.  We are hoping to gather some information from those of you who
have already gone through the process.

If you have done a diversity audit could you please reply to me directly
with the following information;

   1.

   Did you do this yourself or did you hire a vendor?
   2.

   Did you establish your own parameters or did you rely on parameters set
   forth by the vendor?
   3.

   What were the specific parameters used?
   4.

   If you hired a vendor, and used an RFP would you be willing to share
   that information?
   5.

   What companies did you approach?

--

*April Stevenson* - Head of Information Services
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375