[Michlib-l] [all-tln] International/Foreign Film/world language films Query

Karen Schiller kschiller at ssldl.info
Tue Sep 15 19:49:15 EDT 2020

Hi Shannon

We do have a foreign language section. They are shelved separately from the regular DVDs/Blu-Rays, and have a foreign language sticker on them. I think I get the sticker from either Demco or Brodart. We used to have them inter filed with the rest of the movies but a couple years ago we separated them out. Patrons were really happy because there are many who specifically want foreign language. The sticker helps those who’d rather not. Also we do shelve the new ones in the new section, and we don’t have patrons angry the movie is foreign. They actually circulate quite a lot.

Sent from my iPhone