[Michlib-l] Books By Mail

Jennifer Noble jnoble at adrian.lib.mi.us
Thu Sep 17 16:22:12 EDT 2020

Hello all,

The Adrian District Library is interested in starting a books by mail
service to better serve our community during *gestures broadly* everything
that's happening right now.

Our questions:

1. How have you implemented this service, either now or historically? Do
you only ship books/audiobooks, or do you allow other materials to circ?
2. Do you require your patrons to certify their disability, and if so, why?
3. Do you use cloth or plastic reusable mailers?
4. Where did you get those mailers?

Please respond off-list! I am happy to compile responses and send them out
if there is interest. :)

Thanks in advance,
Jen
--