[Michlib-l] Please consider signing

John Clexton jclexton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:15:11 EDT 2020

  Good day ALA Members,

This is a shameless plug for your help in completing my petition process
for Councilor-at-Large for ALA.

Not only are libraries a focal point for a "Call to Action", never have we
seen a more dire need to be active and collaborative in preserving the
longevity and relevance of libraries during this unprecedented time.

Please consider clicking the link below to help give me an opportunity to
be on the ALA Ballot for 2021.

http://www.ala.org/template.cfm?template=/CFApps/epetition/index.cfm&pid=4654241EF27EAD52

I have served in both Librarian and Administrative roles for over twenty
years, from Youth Librarian for Detroit Public Library, Branch Manager for
Grosse Pointe Public Library, Regional Director for the U.S Virgin Islands,
to my current role as Library Director for Gladwin County District
Library.  I hope to take my many years of experience and bring it to the
national level.

Please consider taking a moment to click this link.  Thank you in advance
and I wish you well during these crazy times.

John A. Clexton
Library Director
Gladwin County District Library
402 James Robertson Drive