[Michlib-l] WDIV News piece

Teneia Combs tcombs at rtdl.org
Mon Sep 28 10:05:01 EDT 2020

I was very excited to see you on the news this morning, Katie! Excellent
job!

Thank you for showcasing libraries and how we can help families during this
crucial time.

Be safe and well,

Teneia J. Combs
Circulation Supervisor

Redford Township District Library - REDF09
25320 West Six Mile Road
Redford MI 48240
tcombs at rtdl.org
313-794-9024