[Michlib-l] Donor Tree Artwork

Julie Farkas jfarkas at novilibrary.org
Tue Sep 29 10:37:01 EDT 2020

Hello Library Colleagues!

My Friends group is entertaining the idea of purchasing a donor tree piece
of artwork for Novi Library that would encourage community members to make
a donation, and the donors name would be able to be engraved on a leaf.  I
have seen these art pieces in various library buildings.  If you have one,
would you share a photo of your donor tree, company that the tree was
purchased from/or artist and send me your library’s full name and address.
My group is interested in doing some road trips to see the artwork to help
make their decision.

Thank you,

Julie

*Julie Farkas* | Library Director

Novi Public Library | 45255 Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375

T: 248-869-7233 C: 248-331-7815  F: 248-869-7232 www.novilibrary.org

*INFORM. INSPIRE. INCLUDE.*