[Michlib-l] Part-Time Youth Services Librarian Job Posting at White Lake Township Library

Leah Kenney lmartin at whitelakelibrary.org
Sat Apr 3 18:11:29 EDT 2021

The White Lake Township Library is now accepting applications for a
Part-Time Youth Services Librarian.

The White Lake Township Library serves 31,000 residents located 20 miles
northwest of Detroit in the beautiful lakes area of Oakland County. It is
an exciting time at White Lake, with a new 28,000 square foot building
opened to the public in June 2019. The youth area has more than tripled in
size from our previous location, allowing us to serve White Lake’s growing
population better and offers a unique opportunity to provide innovative
programming and collections. Come join the team and help us make a
difference in the community.

Applications received before Sunday, April 18th will receive priority
consideration.

See the attached job description for more details or visit our website to
view
<https://piperlibraryfiles.com/ckfinder/connector?command=Proxy&lang=en&type=WhiteLake&currentFolder=%2FJob%20Postings%2F&hash=0f5db658ef56e9a90cf612a87ec53754269f13db&fileName=youth%20pt%20librarian%204.21.pdf>
.

Best Regards,

Leah
--