[Michlib-l] MI PR Group - upcoming meeting April 20 - Think Like A Journalist In A Library Setting

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Thu Apr 8 11:53:53 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

We hope you can join us for upcoming MI PR Group meetings.  The MI PR Group was created to bring Michigan library marketers together to share successes, learn from non-successes, and to tackle industry issues together. Whether your job title is "Marketing", or promotion is just one of many hats you wear, this group is here to support you!

Upcoming Meetings:

Apr 20, 2021 10:00 AM - Thinking Like a Journalist in a Library Setting - by Jeff Milo - And that ties into creating press releases, anticipating what your local press outlets find interesting, figuring out when and how to promote something, and remembering how to be concise & attention grabbing at the same time.

May 18, 2021 10:00 AM - Summer Library Program Promotion Round table

Jun 15, 2021 10:00 AM - Round table discussion - send me the questions or ideas you'd like to discuss
Jul 20, 2021 10:00 AM
Aug 17, 2021 10:00 AM
Sep 21, 2021 10:00 AM
Oct 19, 2021 10:00 AM
Monthly: https://michigan-host.zoom.us/meeting/tJEqc--grj0qGdQ5dJwPKs8Eo08-JyN9ZFwT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCtqT8sEtSTsBqHRowMB4-gM_zziCFfjadsyRvPFBB4cVvTObIaf5hmPoHq

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/95746806030?pwd=Wm9uVy9OLzNrcWdKNGovRFcyT3hvUT09
Password: 005180

Or Telephone:
Dial:
USA 215 446 3649
( tel:2154463649)
USA 8885578511
( tel:8885578511)  (US Toll Free)
Conference code: 865869

New MI PR Group Listserv:

We have a new MI PR Group listserv courtesy of MCLS! This will help us talk with each other, ask questions and share links. If you would like to be added to this listserv just let me know. As with any listserv you can opt out at any time.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Ireland Rembert
Outreach Librarian