[Michlib-l] Announcing a new director at Bloomfield Township Public Library

Katie Ester esterk at libcoop.net
Thu Apr 8 12:46:45 EDT 2021

Congratulations to Tera in her new position! She’s a whirlwind of good energy and BTPL will be in great hands.

Carol, best wishes for a retirement filled with all your favorite things!

I’ve been lucky enough to work with both Carol and Tera and their combined legacies of exceptional leadership will serve the BTPL community well for years to come.

Katie Ester, Library Director
Shelby Township Library
Shelby Township, MI 48316
(586) 726-2344