[Michlib-l] Position Available: Public Services Librarian

jskinner at otsego.org jskinner at otsego.org
Fri Apr 9 13:30:53 EDT 2021

Read Learn and Grow on the 45th parallel!

Located exactly halfway between the North Pole and the Equator, the Otsego
County Library is seeking a Public Services Librarian to join our
flourishing community and organization.  Serving a population of over
24,000, our class IV library recently completed a $3.7 million expansion
project which increased our square footage from 9,270 sq. ft. to 24,373 sq.
ft. This significant increase in space provides a wide variety of
opportunities to serve Gaylord and its surrounding communities. This
position not only provides a beautiful place to work, but also a beautiful
place to live.  Otsego County is located in scenic Northern Lower Michigan
which offers more than 90 inland lakes, acres of forests and endless trails.
Apply now to the Otsego County Library! A complete job description is
available at: http://www.otsegocountylibrary.org
<http://www.otsegocountylibrary.org/>

For more information about Otsego County, see
https://www.gaylordmichigan.net/ or https://www.gaylordchamber.com/

To apply, please send a resume along with cover letter and references to:
jskinner at otsego.org <mailto:jskinner at otsego.org>

For more information, please contact:

Jackie Skinner

Director