[Michlib-l] Question regarding meeting recordings

Blair N blairn at uproc.lib.mi.us
Mon Apr 12 10:27:51 EDT 2021

Hi Shannon,

I was not able to attend last Friday's meeting.  Could you please direct me
to where I can find a recording of the meeting?  I'm on the Library of MI
website now, but having trouble finding it.  Thank you.

Blair Nelson
Director
Spies Public Library
P: (906) 863-2900

blairn at uproc.lib.mi.us

 <http://www.spiespubliclibrary.org/> www.spiespubliclibrary.org

"The life of every person is a diary in which we mean to write one story,
and write another; and our humblest hour is when we compare the volume as it
is with what we vowed to make it"-James M. Barrie

"Librarians are not custodians of books.  They are or ought to be guides to
books.  They cannot consider their work done until they have books in the
hands of readers and until they have the contents of those books in the
minds and thinking of citizens."--Pearl S. Buck