[Michlib-l] Polaris libraries using hold pickup / reserve lockers

Anne Barnard abarnard at orionlibrary.org
Mon Apr 12 14:56:36 EDT 2021

If your library uses the Polaris ILS and you also use lockers for patrons to pickup materials 24/7 we would be interested in hearing from you.  Some of our questions are:

1)     What vendor did you chose?

2)     Was it difficult to get the lockers to integrate with Polaris?

3)     What integration features are you using with Polaris and the lockers?

4)     Did it take long to train staff to work with them?

5)     Is the patron interface easy to use?
Any other feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Barnard