[Michlib-l] The House of David Cult Program

Kirsten Wellnitz kwellnitz at baycountylibrary.org
Mon Apr 12 17:01:34 EDT 2021

Join the Bay County Library System for the next Evening Sessions program on The House of David Cult.  Founder & Director of the House of David Museum, Chris Siriano, will discuss his books and documentary film about Michigan's apocalyptic House of David cult, which became famous more for baseball than religious radicalism.  You can register through our event calendar to receive the Zoom link or watch live on our Facebook page.  It will also be recorded and put on the BCLS YouTube channel.  Attached is a poster -

The House of David Cult
Presented by Chris Siriano
Wed, Apr 21, 7:00 pm

Kirsten Wellnitz