[Michlib-l] Virtual programs at Paw Paw District Library

donna dluge donnadluge at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:10:12 EDT 2021

On Tuesday, April 20th, at 6:30pm, Ron Rademacher will be on Zoom to present "Nature Getaways." This program takes the traveler to some of the most overlooked nature areas in Michigan. To get a glimpse into all that Ron has to offer, visit his website at http://www.michiganbackroads.com and then see him live as he helps you plan your next Michigan road trip.

Tuesday, May 4th, at 6:30pm we have another "must see" Zoom program. It's all about preserving your family stories with Gigi Bott VanderWeele and Susan Carroll, owners of Your Personal Memoir, LLC. You'll be shown how to preserve your own stories, or your family's, in a variety of formats. They will take you from interviewing a reluctant elder, through writing and editing, to designing and publishing a family book. You'll also get a chance to win a free copy of The Book of Myself, by Carl and David Marshall. To join our Zoom programs click on the link on our webpage at http://www.pawpaw.lib.mi.us.