[Michlib-l] Join us tomorrow at 10am for the MLA Connect Coffee Hour: Getting Involved with MLA

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Wed Apr 14 14:40:01 EDT 2021

Join MLA tomorrow morning at 10:00am on Zoom for coffee and conversation all about opportunities to get involved in the Michigan library community through volunteering for MLA committees and work groups.

Current MLA volunteers representing some of the various committees and work groups will be present to talk about their experience as a volunteer and answer questions from the audience.

Whether you're new to MLA, or a seasoned professional, there are lots of ways for everyone to be involved. It is through the work and dedication of our volunteers that we are able to further our advocacy efforts, plan our events, honor our award-winning library workers, and select our top picks of the best books for youth.

Attendees can even win prizes just by joining us to learn more about MLA volunteer opportunities!

Fill out this short form to register, no login required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpduysqTMrE9D_DA7OdiPA37dEkyoykgtp

Hope to see you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D7313B.320A0D30]
Rachel Ash