[Michlib-l] Cromaine Free Zoom Event: Practicing Presence (mindfulness/meditation) 4/28

Meagan Brown mbrown at cromaine.org
Mon Apr 19 15:53:38 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I'm happy to share an upcoming (FREE) virtual event with you and your
patrons. We are hosting the wonderful Darcel Perry as she leads us on a
journey to mindfulness and meditation. The program is on Wednesday, 4/28 at
6:30pm. Registration is required. Click *here
<https://cromaine.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=17650&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/04/19>
sign up!

"In a world saturated with stimulation and information overload we need to
step back (or sit down) and breathe. Come as you are and join us for an
evening together as we learn small ways to cultivate awareness and practice
paying attention. No previous experience with meditation or mindfulness
necessary. This event is led by Darcel Perry of Ethos Yoga."

Registration closes at 10am on 4/28. I hope to see you there!

Meagan Brown
*Pronouns: She/Her - See www.mypronouns.org <http://www.mypronouns.org/> to
learn more.*
Adult Services Manager