[Michlib-l] Libraries serving refugee communities?

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 20 08:17:40 EDT 2021

Does your library have programs focused on digital literacy or other supports for the refugee community?  I'm looking to connect a new state employee at the Office of Global Michigan, part of the Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity, with public libraries that have programs specifically for the refugee community. If you offer such programs or have specific experience frequently working directly with the refugee community in areas of literacy, especially digital literacy, I would love to be able to pass along your contact information.

Thank you,

sdw

Shannon White
Library Development Manager
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/libraryofmichigan/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/LibraryofMich> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/libraryofmichigan/>