[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Program Prizes

Tina Russette tmrussette at hollylibrary.org
Tue Apr 20 11:53:56 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
We're planning prizes for our Summer Reading Programs and my question is
whether anyone knows if we could give Michigan Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets
as a prize? This was an idea from a patron. I didn't know if there is any
regulation that libraries would be prohibited to give lottery tickets as a
prize for Adults. I'm trying to award prizes that will encourage patrons to
register for our SRP.

Your thoughts and information are greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
Tina Marie Russette
Adult/Teen Services Manager