[Michlib-l] Free Supplies: Video Game Cases

Brenna Wade bwade at hillsdale.edu
Wed Apr 21 13:49:07 EDT 2021

We have about 300 clear/slightly opaque cases that I believe hold video games. There are 2 slightly different models, but they are the same dimensions (5.25 inches wide, 7.25 inches high, and 1 inch thick). One of the models lists different game consoles (Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, etc.). I think the cases could also hold CDs in jewel cases. The cases are in good condition, though there is a bit of variety. Some have label residue and small dents, while others look barely used, if at all. We are able to send up to 30 cases, or however many will fit in a single RIDES tote. If you want more than that, please let me know, and you may either pick them up in person or pay for shipping. I can also send more pictures, as needed.

Best,
Brenna

Brenna Wade | Public Services Librarian | Hillsdale College, Mossey Library
33 E College St, Hillsdale, MI 49242 | (517) 607-2606 | bwade at hillsdale.edu<mailto:bwade at hillsdale.edu>

[Image]      [Image]