[Michlib-l] Juvenile Fiction Terminology

Tracy Logan logant at cadillaclibrary.org
Wed Apr 21 14:25:19 EDT 2021

Early Chapter Books, here too. Also worth noting- Scholastic has a line of
books called 'Branches' that are specifically written for these readers.
It's a lot of great and popular series including Eerie Elementary, Owl
Diaries, and the Notebook of Doom to name a few.

Tracy Logan
Library Director
Cadillac Wexford Public Library
411 S. Lake Street