[Michlib-l] Wellbeing webinar today at 1pm: MCLS and the Wellbeing Lab present data from the Michigan Wellbeing Survey 2021

Scott Garrison garrisons at mcls.org
Thu Apr 22 09:26:37 EDT 2021

Please excuse crossposting to multiple lists

Hello again from MCLS,

Just a final reminder about today's webinar on the Michigan Wellbeing Survey, from MCLS and the Wellbeing Lab. No registration required, and we will record the webinar. Find the survey report<https://www.mcls.org/files/4616/1892/5624/MMcQ_WellbeingLab_Community_Report_2021_1.pdf> on our website.

Thank you,

Scott

Scott Garrison (he/him/his)

Executive Director

Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)

1407 Rensen St. Suite 1

Lansing, MI 48910

800-530-9019 x119

517-492-3879 fax