[Michlib-l] Detroit Public Library Author Series Presents Desmond Meade

Christine Peele cpeele at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Apr 22 12:41:29 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone
The Detroit Public Library Author Series will be hosting Desmond Meade in conversation with journalist Kyla Wright. It is free and open to the public via Zoom.  Please share with your customers.

Author of Let my People Vote: My Battle to Restore the Civil Rights of Returning Citizens.

Desmond is the President of the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, where he led the effort to pass Amendment 4 and restore voting rights to over 1.4 million Floridians with past felony convictions.

  Please register via Eventbrite.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/detroit-public-library-author-series-presents-desmond-meade-tickets-150099689211

Thank You

Christine Stewart-Peele

Manager

Detroit Public Library

Edison Branch

18400 Joy Road

Detroit, Mi 48228

(313) 481-1723

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.