[Michlib-l] Job Opening - St Charles County, Missouri

Laurie St. Laurent lauriestlaurent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:44:35 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share an opening for a Director of Technology Services at
our system.  Please send any likely candidates my way!

Help us create a future where everyone has access to a "Kaleidoscope of
Discovery." As part of the St. Charles City-County Library leadership team,
our new *Director of Library Technology Services* will strategically raise
the Library's profile as a digital leader in the community.

Requirements:  Minimum of five years of experience supporting information
systems and information technology  Supervisory experience preferably in a
technology-related field required  Bachelor’s Degree in related field
required  Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science, Information
and Technology Management, or related field preferred  Experience in a
library, government or municipal setting and project management
certification or proficiency desirable

We offer a full benefit package, which includes medical, vision and dental
insurance, retirement plan, generous time off. Placement on salary range,
$67,178 - 98,654, dependent upon experience and qualifications

For priority consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume with
completed SCCCL Application by Monday, May 3, 2021.

Please send application materials electronically to HR at stchlibrary.org, or
mail to SCCCL HR Dept. P.O. Box 529, St. Peters, MO 63376. Applications
will be accepted until position is filled. Due to the high volume of
applications received, we are unable to provide status updates.

St. Charles County is located in the Greater St. Louis area, approximately
30 miles northwest of downtown St. Louis. The county offers the culture and
amenities of a big city while giving residents the safety and convenience
of a suburban center complete with Blue Ribbon schools and access to many
day-trip destinations. With a low cost of living and plenty of free,
family-friendly festivals and attractions, more than 400,000 people call
St. Charles County home. The St. Charles City-County Library is a
Kaleidoscope of Discovery! With an operating budget of over $19 million,
our twelve library branches are located in some of the fastest growing
communities in Missouri, and poised to grow right along with them. The
future looks bright. Join us! The St. Charles City-County Library is
committed to diversity and inclusion.

The Library provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or military status. 4/20/21 –
5/3/21

For more information.
Job Description - Director of Technology Services
<https://www.mylibrary.org/sites/default/files/ckfinder/files/Director%20of%20Technology%20Services%20April%202021.pdf>

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you have.

'Hope all is well there!

Best wishes,

Laurie