[Michlib-l] Survey on use of ARPA funds for libraries

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Apr 26 09:35:06 EDT 2021

The Library of Michigan has received notice that we have $4,171,573 in American Rescue Plan Act funds to help Michigan libraries to "respond directly and immediately to the
pandemic, as well as to related economic and community needs through equitable approaches in digital inclusion and library services." The funds are available until September 30, 2022.

We are working on plans for distributing these funds now and your response to the following survey will help us determine the best use of the funds within the legislative priorities. Please take a few moments to fill out the survey. Your responses will help us determine the most appropriate ways to use the funds in the time frame allowed.

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6246992/ARPA-Funding-Priorities

We anticipate announcing spending plans this summer.

Karren Reish
Library of Michigan
Library Grants Coordinator
517-241-0021