[Michlib-l] Second Chance At Free Historical Materials

Ted Gregory mackinaw1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:59:48 EDT 2021

Hello,

We wanted to give everyone another look at these free historical materials
before we start looking at other arrangements for them. If you want any,
please reply with your RIDES code, and many thanks to those who already
expressed interest.

NEW: A Ukranian-language Bible, United Bible Societies USBN 1903865158

*Michigan History, *46 miscellaneous issues spanning 1961 - 1977.

*Some Musings on the Nature of History*, pamphlet from *The Clarence M.
Burton Memorial Lecture* series.

*Inland Seas*, Volume 19 (1963) numbers 1,2,3,4 (2x), Volume 21 (1965)
number 1.

*Michigan Manual*, 1973-74, 1975-76, and 1979-80.

*Steamboats and Modern Steam Launches*, bound volumes covering 1961 - 1963.

*Oh! For the Life of a Country Girl* by Edna Holland Mitchell, ISBN
0961464054

*Islands of the Manitou* by Kathryne Belden Ashley, 1985 printing

*Michigan Soldiers in the Civil War* by Frederick D. Williams, Munson
Michigan History Fund Pamphlet #2, 2x

*Twice-Told Tales of Michigan and Her Soldiers*, Michigan Civil War
Centennial Observance Commission.

*Tales & Trails of Tro-La-Oz-Ken*, A Bicentennial Publication of the Trout
Lake Women's Club.

*HIstory News* Vol. 26, #3 (March 1971)

*The Midwestern Journal*, Volume 1 #2 (Summer 1980)

*The Language of My Soul: The Anatomy of a Dyslexic Mind* by Glenn
Sheffield Leavitt, 1994.

--
Ted Gregory
Mackinaw Area Public Library