[Michlib-l] Call for presentations and posters at the UPRLC Annual Conference!

Jessica Luther jluther at alpenalibrary.org
Wed Apr 28 10:50:13 EDT 2021

***Please excuse cross-posting***

*Call for presentations and posters at the UPRLC Annual Conference!*

*Meet in the Middle in Marquette!*

Do you have an interesting project or experience that you would like to
share with others?  Have you come up with innovative ways of marketing your
library or doing community outreach?  The UPRLC Annual Conference is a
great opportunity to network and share information and ideas with other
librarians.  Just fill in the simple proposal form with a brief description
of your session.  The UPRLC Annual Conference registration fee will be
waived for all those presenting a breakout session at the meeting.  Each
breakout session is approximately 45 minutes long, or if you prefer, share
your project, service, or idea by creating a poster instead.  Popular
session topics include (but are not limited to):

♦ Library Programming
♦ Technology in Libraries
♦ Marketing and Promotion Ideas
♦ Management and Budgeting
♦ Community Outreach
♦ Changing Role of Libraries
♦  Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

This year’s conference will be held in Marquette, September 27-29, 2021 at
the Peter White Public Library.

 https://forms.gle/fNtxtfSP5HmpNNyp6 <https://forms.gle/fNtxtfSP5HmpNNyp6>

Questions? Feel free to send me an email!

*Jessica Luther (she/her)*
Assistant Director *Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library* 2682
US Highway 23 South Alpena, MI 49707 jluther at alpenalibrary.org 989.419.4236
"The health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the
underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be
tested by how well we support our libraries." —Carl Sagan