[Michlib-l] Sustainable Summer Reading Prizes

Barbara Beaton barbara at milanlibrary.org
Wed Apr 28 13:28:27 EDT 2021

P.S. One more:  I took a rural programming webinar a while back and one of the prizes they did that I am excited to bring to my library post-Covid is the chance to watch a movie with two friends, popcorn, and one snack using library equipment during library open hours.

Barbara Beaton

Assistant Director/Reference Librarian

Milan Public Library

Milan, MI 48160