[Michlib-l] Story Walk

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Mon Aug 2 09:55:43 EDT 2021

Hi Stephanie,

We did an experimental Storywalk using political yard signs. I asked for donations and got enough to make our Storywalk. We did “Stickman” during the holidays and the community enjoyed it.  Kids from the school even walked over to see it too. We asked kids to create their own stick people and leave them along the storywalk. I laminated the pages onto a posterboard and then taped two laminated posterboards over each side of the political signs (but the story was just on one side.) It held up well for the month we had it.

 <https://fb.watch/77IP2XnN6D/> https://fb.watch/77IP2XnN6D/

Have a great week!

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Brighten the Corner Where You Are!