[Michlib-l] Adult Literacy in Your Library?

Ball, Hannah Ballh at myjdl.com
Mon Aug 2 14:47:57 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Washtenaw Literacy is creating a list of adult literacy providers in Michigan. They are hoping to include any programming/services that are currently available in our Michigan libraries. If you have an adult literacy program or service, please send me (ballh at myjdl.com<mailto:ballh at myjdl.com>) or Carelis Rios-Santiago (carelis at washtenawliteracy.org<mailto:carelis at washtenawliteracy.org>) the following information:

*          library or program name

*          contact name and email

*          website link

Thank you!