[Michlib-l] What is your advertising budget for programs?

Todd Reed treed at sturgis-library.org
Mon Aug 2 17:23:56 EDT 2021

We have had two larger programs with authors we really wanted to promote.
We also usually spend very little.  With these two authors we spent over
$2,000 each.  They received 550 and 600+ people in attendance.

Our local radio station charges about $350 for two weeks, (which we did two
runs)
and the local newspaper was about $735 for two weeks right before the
event.  Numerous posters and paid Facebook ads rounded out our campaigns.

We were very happy with the results as they were our 2nd and 3rd highest
attended events probably ever.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

*Todd Reed, DirectorSturgis District Library*