[Michlib-l] Free Zoom Event: Saving For College 8/17 at 6:30pm

Meagan Brown mbrown at cromaine.org
Wed Aug 4 09:05:00 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,
Cromaine has a free grant-supported program we would love to share with
you! On August 17 at 6:30 we will be hosting a zoom event on saving for
college expenses. Registration is required and the event will not be
recorded. See the description below and click to register.

Join Kevin Brennan of Michigan Financial Planning as he shares strategies
for saving for college, including the popular MI 529 plan. Funding for this
program is provided in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services
through the Library of Michigan.

*Click here
<https://cromaine.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=17683&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/08/03>
to register!*

Feel free to share widely with patrons, colleagues, and friends.

Meagan Brown
*Pronouns: She/Her - See www.mypronouns.org <http://www.mypronouns.org/> to
learn more.*
Adult Services Manager