[Michlib-l] ICYMI: New equity and social justice principle added to ALA Code of Ethics

Susan Wess susan.wess at milanlibrary.org
Wed Aug 4 14:11:04 EDT 2021

I can't help but wonder what Karyn's director thinks of her comments,

Susan Wess, M.L.I.S.
Director
   [https://email24.godaddy.com/download.php?rand=856291&folder=INBOX.Sent_Items&uid=11608&part=2&tnef_part=-1&aEmlPart=0&orig=cid%3Asigimg0%404ad26beb6122eaa1eb777e3f2118898c&inline=1&filename=sigimg0&type=image%2Fjpeg&encoding=base64&]
151 Wabash St.
Milan, MI 48160
734.439.1240
734.439.5625 -- FAX