[Michlib-l] New equity and social justice principle added to ALA Code of Ethics

dreid reeseunitylibrary.org dreid at reeseunitylibrary.org
Thu Aug 5 08:23:37 EDT 2021

The way that you state it, Matt, is a perfect way of addressing it as a conversation on this platform rather than an attack or an argument. You picked out the exact phrasing that I think is what prompted the initial outburst.

Thank you,

Danielle Reid, Director

Reese Unity District Library

2065 Gates St., PO Box 413