[Michlib-l] Free Cromaine Zoom Event: Disruption in Detroit 8/18 at 6:30pm

Meagan Brown mbrown at cromaine.org
Fri Aug 6 09:15:00 EDT 2021

Hi there!
Cromaine has a great free zoom event coming up we'd love to share with you
and anyone you think may be interested. On August 18, we will be hosting
Professor (and author) Dan Clark as he talks about a fascinating period in
Detroit's history - the 1950s. Read the description and click below to
register.

*"Most people think of the 1950s as a Golden Age for Detroit autoworkers,
with steady jobs, increasing wages, and improved benefits propelling them
into the middle class. Author Dan Clark's research demonstrates that this
was not the case, that the '50s was a decade of job insecurity and economic
instability for most Detroit autoworkers."*

Click *here*
<https://cromaine.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=17803&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/08/03>
to register!

Meagan Brown