[Michlib-l] Beginning Chapter Book Recommendations

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Mon Aug 9 11:32:32 EDT 2021

Hi All,

I am building a new collection here at ODL of easy/beginner chapter books:
chapter books for kids who are just starting to read chapter books.

Some of our regular junior collection will move into this but wondering if
anyone has great recommendations for "must-haves" in this section as we also
have some donation funds to build this. I am thinking titles similar to
Scholastic's Acorn books. Happy to compile and share the recommendations if
anyone wants them.

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS